Download Practical AVR Microcontrollers: Games, Gadgets, and Home Automation with the Microcontroller Used in the Arduino in PDF by MEGA free. In Practical AVR Microcontrollers, you’ll learn how to use the AVR microcontroller to make your own nifty projects and gadgets. You’ll start off with the basics in part one: setting up your development environment and learning how the «naked» AVR differs from the Arduino. Then you’ll gain experience by building a few simple gizmos and learning how everything can be interconnected.
Table of Contents:
Part 1: The Basics
1. A Brief History of Microcontrollers
2. Building our AVR Test Bed
3. Arduino and the Naked AVR
4. Moving On!
5. Smarten Up!
6. Conversing Digitally
Part 2: The Projects
7. Introduction to the projects section
8. Good Evening, Mr. Bond! Your Secret Panel
9. Here Kitty, Kitty: Rainbow Beams to Drive Your Pets Crazy
10. WordDune: How Much Do You Really See?
11. A Waterfall of Lights: The Passageway Lighting System
12. Moving to Mesmerize: Small Projects with Nifty Effects
13. Home Automation: Small Projects using CAN Bus Controller Area Networks